Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eyes of the Day: Using Meow's Halloween and Egyptian Treasure

I had some spare time this afternoon after 2 hours before I attended my niece who was enjoying with her drawing after I taught her how to use water color paint.

So before I worked on my online shop, I decided to test my Meow's foundation and face primer and also to play with eyeshadow from its Halloween and Egyptian Treasure collection.

I prepared my face with The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion with SPF 15 and then applied Meow's Premiere Puss Primer for Combination skin.
After that I applied Purrfect Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphinx.
Last night I tested the foundation samples I bought, and I managed to find several colors that may match my face shade. Frisky Sphinx was a bit lighter at that time, but when I used it today, it looked okay.
I finished with Equilibrium Balancing Powder.

Because I wanted to try several combination at the same time, I wore different collection on each of my eye, lol.


Right Eye: Egyptian Treasure
Asp, inner lid
Miw, outer lid
Temple, crease and lower lashline
EGM Final Approach for highlight
EGM liquid liner in Caviar for upper lashline
Black pencil liner for lower water line
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus (bought when I was in KL)



Left Eye: Halloween
Vampire, inner lid (it's maroon color but somehow appeared dark brown in below pic)
Asylum, outer lid and crease
Everyday Minerals, Floating Feather for highlight
Black pencil liner for upper and lower eye line
Warlock for lower eye line
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus


By the way, the result of wearing Meow's Purrfect Puss Foundation and primer was great!
Maybe because I was staying in my room with AC on for several hours, so I only saw little oil on my skin, or..... maybe it's because the primer and foundation :)
Lovely................

0 comments: