Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 20, 2010

PAC Liquid foundation

Remember  I mentioned I wanted to try PAC Liquid Foundation? Well, I bought one.
While I was at the counter I also checked if they have concealer. It turned out that they didn't have it. Instead, we can use the PAC Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation as concealer. I tried and it does the job! Bravo.

Okay, back to the foundation. First, I forgot how much was it.
Second, I think this is a light foundation. You can build it up to the level you want it to be.

Outter packaging
<><><><>
The wand

Swatch

after blending

PAC Liquid Foundation



I also bought two Revlon lipsticks. Check them out in my next post.

9 comments:

listyanti said...

do you like it? what do you think about the coverage? how long it will last on the skin?

Mirna said...

Hi Listyanti,
I like it! I can use for daily use at light layering. Apply with fingers to get it blend nicely. Set with finishing powder.
Well, I have an oil prone skin so sometimes my nose looks shiny at noon.

listyanti said...

thanks for the info :) my skin is oily too at T zone.. i wanna have a natural and light make up on a special day next week,, do you think that this foundie will stay good from 5 am to 1 pm?

Mirna said...

I think you may need face primer to overcome the T-zone. I think it should last from 5 am to 1 pm. Let me guess, is it a wedding? hehe

listyanti said...

its my graduation day :) i just confuse to choose revlon colorstay or PAC. the revlon colorstay stays longer and have a good oil control, but no color was match my skin.. the closest one is medium beige,, but shade 03 of PAC was better for me.

Mirna said...

Congratulations for your graduation. That shade in my post is C 03.
Good luck on creating the look for your special occassion :)

Mirna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirna said...

Congratulations for your graduation. That shade in my post is C 03.
Good luck on creating the look for your special occassion :)

listyanti said...

thanks a lot :) can i ask one more question? hehe,, sorry for wasting your time.. my skin is yellow.. if i apply a foundation that a little bit pink, can we fix it with yellow powder? thank you again