Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oriflame foot care products

I ran out of Mustika Ratu foot scrub. When I saw Oriflame catalog which was carried by a friend of mine, I bumped with these products and bought them last July.
I haven't used them yet due to my busy schedule :(
I've been neglected my foot care for awhile, although I did get pedicure once a month and reflexology massage.


Oriflame foot care products


Oriflame foot rescue mask





Oriflame Foot Rescue Mask

Oriflame Foot Scrub
Foot scrub ingredients

I will write a review after I try the products :)

3 comments:

All about said...

I wait for your review of this oriflame product. Did you try it? I want to try it my self :)

Victor said...

I would love to give it a try. Actually I have some foot issues; it becomes very dry and harsh during winter season. Foot care products

Healthcare Products said...

We offers prime services and solutions, with the goal of providing the best and latest technology in Foot Corns at highly competitive prices.

Our journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers