Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pink Eid!

Eid Mubarak!

Somehow I wore pink color for the first and second day of Eid.
I wanted to have natural look, but I also wanted to add more color to it.
So here are my creations:

FIRST DAY of EID

To remember Miss K from Aromaleigh, I picked eye colors from her Gothic Lolita collection and Opulent Lustre. I would say, this is one of my best creations to get flawless look, hehe.....

Products I've used:
All products


Eye products


Face and cheek products
Face:
Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact Make Up
Revlon Anticerne concealer for black spots
The All Natural Face concealer in Midas for under eyes
Aromaleigh's Finishing Powder
The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush (Radiant Bronze) for blush on
The Body Shop pink stripes for highlights



Eye combo
Eyes:
Aromaleigh's eye and lip primer
Skin Food Cream Shadow

Aromaleigh's Opulent Lustre - Lotus on #1
Aromaleigh's Gothic Lolita - Strawberry Despair on #2
Aromaleigh's Gothic Lolita - Burnt Roses on #3
Aromaleigh's Gothic Lolita  - Angel Bouquet on #4
Aromaleigh's Indelible Eyes - Brown
Revlon Double Twist mascara in Black Brown





Eye color chart

Hmmmm.....

 I love it, final look.
Sorry for the purple thing. I didn't wear my hijab when I took the picture.


In the car

<><><><><>SECOND DAY of EIDI didn't take a note of products I used... We were in a hurry because we went out of town to visit my sister's parents-in-law.

0 comments: