Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 30, 2009

2009 Halloween Collection from Meow

This cat is really purrfect, hehe......
They come out with new collection every now and then. They have new collections, then they keep them in endangered collection after sometimes :)

I ordered Meow's 2009 Halloween Collection early October and received the package two weeks later. The collections consist of Dance of Death and Friday the 13th! I also received three samples from Meow.
I just ordered sample size instead of full size. The problem is, Dance of Death only lasted til Oct 31, while Friday the 13th will still be obtained every Friday the 13th, got it?

Please enjoy the haul. I haven't got a chance to make swatch or play with them.

By the way, I organize my sample size pigments in a business card binder. An idea I read from Aromaleigh forum.


A week later, I decided to order Meow's foundation and face powder. I also added some colors from their new collection, Egyptian Treasures. The package hasn't arrived yet.

Friday the 13th from Meow
Friday The 13th, Part 1

Friday the 13th from MeowFriday The 13th, Part 2

Dance of Death from Meow
Dance of Death, Part 1

Dance of Death from MeowDance of Death, Part 2

Photo: from Meow Cosmetics - Dance of Death

Photo: from Meow Cosmetics - Friday the 13th

0 comments: