Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Body Shop Sale and its new lipsticks

I always check out what's new at The Body Shop.
When I went to Puri Mall after work yesterday, I saw their sale.
Thinking to buy new lipstick. Hey, they've got 3 for 2. You buy 2 lipsticks and you get 1 free lipstick.
So, I called my sister and asked whether she needed new lipstick. She said yes. The effort taken was to choose right color for her and for me is some new or different colors.

Result:
No. 14 - Pink Ginger, for my sister
No. 21 - Soft Red
No. 49 - Berry Shimmer
Total IDR 278,000
I love the texture of this lipstick. I had one from The Body Shop, but it's matte. When I have dry lips, it's difficult to apply on my lips.

Oh, I also bought nail buffer (IDr 30,000)





From top: No. 14 - Pink Ginger, No. 21 - Soft Red, No. 49 - Berry Shimmer


With flash




0 comments: