Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yves Rocher Haul

Last night, after work, before went to my ENT doctor, I dropped by at Taman Anggrek Mall for dinner and praying.

I've promised that this week I wouldn't spend or shop things 'cos cash is limited, awaiting salary payment, hehe.....



But, when I passed by Yves Rocher store, I found out they are having sale.

So, I gave up to the beauty devil inside me, and purchased several items:




1. Shower Gel 400ml, Peach, from IDR 90K, discounted price IDR 60K
For comparison, The Body Shop shower gel ranges between IDR 59K to IDR 75K for only 250ml.
So this is a very good deal!


2. Eye make up remover, from IDR 100K, to IDR 80K.
It's in form of gel. I tried the tester at the shop. It's mild but powerful.
The Beauty Advisor suggested me this type because of my skin type. Although I have combination skin type, but my skin is sensitive to some ingredients of the beauty products.
They have other type of removers.


3. Shower puff for my niece, IDR 40K

The Beauty Advisor gave me generous samples of night and morning cream for sensitive skin. She gave me several types of face cream so I can try and compare.
She suggested me to use regimen for sensitive skin first because I have tendency of redness or irritation, then after that I can continue with oily skin products.


I've never experienced this!



The Body Shop or other beauty product brands never give samples.



The store also provides facial service (of course done in other room). I might try their facial :)








0 comments: