Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mixology Cosmetics Haul

Another artist I found at Etsy.Com, and it has received badge from Mineral Make Up Mutiny, so I didn't have to worry about repackaging issue.
I purchased the set at Mixology website (http://www.mixologymakeup.com) instead of Etsy.
If you read the part about who the person behind this cosmetic, you will know that Rae (the owner) is one of remarkable women. She runs the business from China because she's doing volunteer work, and her cousin helps her in the states. Good team work!


Here's what I've ordered:
1. Natural Girl Foundation, sample pack (USD 7): includes four shades of foundation
2. Five samples of vegan mineral make up (USD 7):
BareFaced Nighttime Mineral Veil
Go Commando Mineral Veil Primer
Afterglow Mineral Veil
Flushed Bronzer
Punk Shoes (eyeshadow)




Here's the foundation sample set, Natural Girl Foundation:

And the swatch of the foundation:

Let me test the foundation to check which one matches my shade

0 comments: