Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meow's Egyptian Treasure eyes: green, yellow, gold

I felt like playing with colors today, also to uplift my mood..... So I put some bright colors on my eye lids.
I opt for Meow's Egyptian Treasure and colors of the day would be green with combination of yellow and gold. To match it, I wore dark green hijab and green blouse to work.

My skin is not in good condition now. It's breaking out, acnes here and there, and it feels irritated. To cool it down, I didn't use mineral make up loose base and powder, instead I applied BB cream and Earthen Glow Minerals Mousse Foundation.

Face:
Neutrogena Oil_free Moisture for Combination Skin
The Face Shop Quick & Clean Oil Free Sun Cream
Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+, shade no. 2
Earthen Glow Minerals Mousse Foundation in Lenette (very light and easy to apply)
PAC Martha Tilaar Loose Powder no. 03 (local brand)

Blush:
Revlon Powder Blush no. 10 Toast of New York



Eyes:
St.Ives Cucumber 7 Elastin Eye Stress Gel
Aromaleigh eye & lips primer
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Meow's Egyptian Treasure: Scarab, outer corner
Meow's Egyptian Treasure: Pharaoh, all over lid
Meow's Egyptian Treasure: Ra, highlight (but too strong)
Aromaleigh indelible gel eyeliner in Magnetism
Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara Water Proof Resistant

Lips:
Funktional Spa's Lip Balm Mint Chocolate
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss no. 050 Coffee Gleam


Meow's Egyptian's Treasure look
Awesome Luxurious Combination
Nice pigments, good to wear for evening ocassion





0 comments: