Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Product review from yesterday's shopping (Himalaya Herbals & Skin Food)

It's time to check out the products and try 'em....
Just a reminder, two days ago I bought:
- Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+, shade no. 2
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash, and
- Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub


Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+, shade no. 2
This is my first time to buy and try BB Cream.

Just applied on the skin

Rubbed and let it blend. Not bad....

So I'd use this BB cream with my mineral make up, or whenever I'm in a hurry.
I'd still apply my eye cream and moisturizer before putting on BB Cream.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
The facial wash is 100% herbal actives. Contains Neem adn Turmeric. It's soap free! Yay, you can see from the picture I took below.
According to Wikipedia, in India, the Neem tree is variously known as "Divine Tree," "Heal All," "Nature's Drugstore," "Village Pharmacy" and "Panacea for all diseases." Products made from neem have proven medicinal properties, being anthelmintic, antifungal, antidiabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fertility, and sedative. It is considered a major component in Ayurvedic medicine and is particularly prescribed for skin disease.
In Ayurvedic practices, turmeric is thought to have many medicinal properties and many in South Asia use it as a readily available antiseptic for cuts, burns and bruises. It is also used as an antibacterial agent.
That explains why both of the ingredients are good for oily skin.

After washing my face with this, my skin didn't feel tight and dry at all.



The green gel

Rubbed with water, you can't see bubbles there cos it's soap free!

Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
This contains Apricot kernel granules, wheatgerm oil, and Apple.
I use this twice a week. Look at the granules.
Suitable for all skin types.

0 comments: