Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My facial wash products

Facial Wash Products
Here is beauty products I use to wash my face after cleaning my make up with the cleansing milk.
Note: I have combination skin, will have break outs during my period, and have large pores.

1. Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam. I have used the Pure (blue package) with mild blue beads. It's good to exfoliate dead skin cell.

2. The Face Shop Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam. It's mild for my skin.
What it said in the website:
Concept
A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line with rice water and Moringa oil. Moringa oil known as 'purifying tree' in India has very strong detoxifying quality. People used to put grinded Moringa plant in the polluted river water to detoxify.

Description
Contains rice water(10%) Fit Protein orchid extract Vitamin B5 complex. Its creamy and cushiony texture eases handling and moisturizing ingredients leave skin feeling hydrated after cleansing by minimizing moisture loss.


3. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash, one of my favorites. There's no soap in the ingredients. Doesn't give my face tight feeling. And I can see improvement in my skin, it's more radiant :)

4. Clarifying Facial Soap with Activated Charcoal and Evening Primrose Oil, a sampler. A new addition to the group. I received it together with my order from Dress Green, an artist from Etsy.Com. It helps to dry out my acne without drying out the skin.

2 comments:

Fifi said...

hey Mirna, where did you get the Himalaya face wash? Is it in gel form? I'd love to try it!

Mirna said...

Hi Fi,
I bought it at Mall Taman Anggrek. There's Himalaya store there. I also found that the products are sold in Century or Guardian Pharmacy.
Yes, it's in gel form.