Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding in Kuala Lumpur, part 1

Here's the day! In Chinese tradition, they did a morning ceremony at the bride's place.
What they do is give challenges to the groom and his friends before the groom is allowed to see his bride. The challenges are like fun games.


Last night, I really couldn't decide which outfit I should wear for morning and evening events! Since Chinese likes red color, I decided to wear my pink beaded blouse with traditional sarong.

Face:
Luscious Lather Soothing Light Lotion
The Face Shop Quick & Clean Oil Free Sun Cream
PAC perfect finish Creamy Foundation No. 04
PAC Loose Powder No. 3
PAC Long Wearing Two Way Cake in Light Ivory
The All Natural Face's Hydrating Mist in Patchouli



Eyes:
Aromaleigh eye & lips primer
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study as shadow base
Aromaleigh Les Papillons eyeshadow - Flutter by
Aromaleigh Les Papillons eyeshadow - Thalia's return on crease
Aromaleigh En Pointe - Tutu, as highlight
Black eye liner pencil for lower lash line
Skin Food Choco Eyebrow powder cake
Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara in Black
Yves Rocher Perfect eyeliner in Black (01 Noir) for upper lash line



Cheek:
The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush (Radiant Bronze)

Lips:
Aromaleigh eye & lips primer
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15
Picture taken at hotel lobby



Picture with flash (I'm wearing True Saphire contact lens)


With friends from Philippines: Am Milan, Mrs. and Mr. Carineou


Ummm, I could say that I dressed very formal for the morning session! Most of the people wore more casual clothes.



The bride and I


One of the games given to the groom's team (eat banana with awkward position)


Curious with how I look in the evening? Come check here out.

0 comments: