Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My niece's (kindergarten) farewell party

I was asked by my sister to give make up to her daughter for her dance performance at her kindergarten farewell ceremony.
My niece's name is Syahira, she will be five years old in August.

I once put her make up but at that time the look result was heavy on her. So for this occasion, I gave her lighter look but with pigmented color on eyes.
I chose carefully the make up for her so her baby skin won't be itchy. (I know I don't have special make up for kids, so I can only use my make up which made from natural ingredients)

For her face, I applied Everyday Mineral base: Medium Beige matte, and Finishing Dust.

On her cheeks was The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush (Radiant Bronze)



Lips:
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15
Revlon ColorStay Lipcolor no. 232 (Sumptuous Sienna)

Eyes:
Aromaleigh Lip & Eye primer
Meow Friday the 13th eye collection: Spell
Meow Friday the 13th eye collection: Cursed
Black eye liner pencil
Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara in Black. Boy, she has long lashes!!


And that glitter was applied by her teacher when she arrived at the school. I didn't attend the ceremony because I had to do a chore.





Syahira and her brother, Fahreza

Syahira, when she was 7 months old.
How time pass by so fast!


And to our surprise, she received a trophy as the best student in her class. Yayyy...... We are so proud of you!
If only my father was still alive, he'd be proud too, knowing that the smart gene has been passed to the grandchildren. Lol.


0 comments: