Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Johnson's 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion

I didn't shop that much when I was in Kuala Lumpur due to limited fund I had. I ran out of body lotion during the trip. So there was always a reason to shop. I went to the mall next to my hotel on the day I arrived.





I was interested in this lotion when I looked around in a Watson's shop and its Sales Promotion Girl approached me, hehe......
I picked the small size, because it's a new product for me. The price was cheap.

Back side


The texture is soft, not greasy at all. Quick to absorb by the skin. The smell is nice and refreshing.

How the lotion looks like

1 comments:

tiffany_keep_going said...

thanks for your review ;)
I tried this product before and i am going to write a review about this too ×v×