Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Week Hauls: Luscious Lather

Been eyeing for long time the Luscious Lather products. Not to mention that Diane, the owner is very active promoting them through Twitter and Facebook. I purchased at her Etsy Store.
When she launched Trio Samplers for Oily Skin, I said to myself that I've gotta try this.

Before there was the Trio, I sent a message to Diane, asking about which products suitable for my skin condition (oily, has blemish, and large pores). We discussed in several messages, and I noted the products she suggested. The products included in the set were in Diane's suggestion:

Ultra Detox Deep Pore Facial Cleanser
AHA Facial Toner
Soothing Light Lotion

Each is one 1 oz. bottle
(Complete info: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40674855)



Other than the trio, I also bought:
- Ultra Gentle Milk Facial Cleanser with Multi-Fruit Acids and Organic Green Tea, 90 Percent Organic
- Detox Facial Mask with Moroccan Clay, MSM, Vitamin C and Walnut Shell Powder - Good for All Skins, all Natural, Vegan (2 oz. cobalt blue jar with a black lid)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid Facial Creme - 84 Percent Organic, Vegan (1.5 oz. cobalt blue jar with jet black lid)

Each product has so many beneficial ingredients. For example, the facial mask contains Bentonite Clay is a highly absorbent clay that pulls excess oils and toxins from the skin.Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul Clay) certainly has the ability to smooth and improve dry skin.

The smallest jar is body scrub free sample I received.




The package is sealed. This is a unique thing I see of the packaging. Some of handmade skin care, sometimes there's no seal like this. So when you open the cap, you can see te product straight away.

0 comments: