Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 and hijab competition


Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 is held at Jakarta Convention Center, from February 14 to 17, 2013.
As you know I'm participating in Sari Ayu Hijab Style Competition.
I downloaded several hijab tutorials from Youtube and planned to practise. But I didn't manage my time and only reviewed the videos the night before D-Day, lol....
The day before, I went to market to buy Sari Ayu's eyeliner and mascara. Because the rules says that all products used must be from Sari Ayu.
I didn't sleep early while I knew I needed good rest. Woke up at 5.30 AM, got ready, put on only moisturizer and my dress, then I drove to the venue (6.11.AM). It took only 25 minutes  from my place!
I had quick breakfast in the car and looked for Merak Room.





Wow, so many girls with fashionable outfit ! I had a chance to meet new friends there. And it turned out the two ladies won first prize for each category! Eka for Special Ocassion and Grace for Daily Activity.

Check out the pictures:

Signage at JCC Lobby


Naked face :)
Stage in front of the room


Finding seats, divided based on the two categories


Registration desk
We get  goody bag, snack and chose the shawl






The equipments: beauty kit from goody bag, shawl, mirror, bandana, mini cleanser

At my seat

BEFORE, with Eka, the first winner of Party category



AFTER, Taraaaa

Beautiful ladies, I admired the hijab style they created


Winners of Daily activity category
Winners of Party category


I and my new friend went to exhibition hall to check out what's in there. Most of the booths displayed Batik with many unique style. Some of them displayed moslem wears. I had an eye on this particular booth that has  moslem outfit with simple designs in pastel colors.

Inside the exhibition hall, after the event

0 comments: