Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sari Ayu Hijab Competition - My Style using 2013 Sari Ayu Color Trend (Sentrajava)

Here's the finish look using 2013 Sari Ayu Color Trend (Sentrajava) at Sari Ayu Hijab Competition

closer look to the eyes


Lids: Lasem Collection 


Bottom eye liner: purple (no.6) from Karimunjawa Collection

Here's the 2013 Sari Ayu Color Trend (Sentrajava) palette looks like


Sari Ayu Pesisir Sentrajava Palette

Sari Ayu Sentrajava Palette swatch: shadow and lipstick
No primers


Sari Ayu Sentrajava Palette  shadow swatch, with flash
Above: Lasem collection
Below: Karimunjawa collection 


Sari Ayu Sentrajava Palette  shadow swatch, with no flash 



What I used, all provided by Sari Ayu.

Face:
Pelembab Mawar to moisturize
Alas Bedak Sawo Matang (foundation)
Face powder in the palette
Pink blush in the palette for cheeks
Peach blush for forehead and chin (bronzer replacement)

Eyes:
Lasem 1 on tear duct and all over the lids and as high lights
Lasem 2 on lids
Lasem 3 on crease
Karimunjawa 6 as lower eye liner
Karimunjawa 4 outer liner
Sari Ayu mascara and liquid liner two in one


Lips:
L1 from Lasem collection
K1 for lipliner
Lasem 3 shadow to put on the center of the lip

To be honest, I had problems putting on the shadows. I didn't have any eye primers. I felt it didn't show up at all. And for the lips, I used the applicator, I used my finger to apply the lipstick, the color wasn't showing up. I added the shadow to my lips to add more color. When I took the picture, then I'm able that colors are showing up.


0 comments: