Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FOTD and EOTD with Meow's guilty and simple pleasure collection

Last Sunday (Oct 3), we had big family gathering. I decided to wear that collection with my new Batik blouse from my sister.
I decided to wear Meow's Guilty and Simple pleasure collection which I received before Eid.
All make up was using Meow's cosmectics

Face:
After I prepared with toner and moisturizer, I used
  • Meow's Premiere Puss Primer for Combination skin
  • Purrfect Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphinx
  • Equilibrium Balancing Powder
Cheeks:

Rain Forrest blush - heliconia

In the morning

Morning with my niece and nephew, lovely kids
Haven't put on my lipstick though

Eyes: (prepared with primer and base)
Simple pleasure - Sale!
Simple pleasure - Comfort Food
Simple pleasure - Purpose
Guilty pleasure - Chocolate truffle
Revlon Double Twist Waterproof Mascara - Blackened Brown
Yves Rocher perfect eye-liner Parfait 01

Taken outdoor

Nice eyes :)

0 comments: