Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aromaleigh opens for International orders!

I have decided to forget about getting stuffs from Aromaleigh on closing sale sometime after Kristen announced no International orders on July 2010.
But heyyyyy...... Yesterday I saw her tweet, telling us that it's open again.... Woo Hoo....

Here's the news on http://blog.aromaleigh.com/blog/2010/10/international-aromaleigh-customers-special-chance-to-order.html

"I've got a special announcement for established international customers- I feel very badly about how all the international shipping stuff happened.

I can make an exception to the policy if you're already a customer, and if you agree to work the transaction/order out with me not being responsible for refunds or replacements in case of loss or damage. I can only do this by shipping via International Priority Mail with tracking, which is trackable and I can insure, because it requires a signature for delivery (our previous setup was First Class Mail (not trackable, no signature) and Priority Mail Flat Rate (not trackable, no signature).

Please contact me via aromaleigh at me dot com  (remove spaces and replace at with
@ and dot with a . ) if you'd like to do this, with a list of items you want to order that are in stock, Vault or Site. Thanks!"



Once I receive your list, I will see what's in stock, offer you a chance to choose alternates if not everything is available (it's great if you can provide a list of alternates when you email in case this occurs)... and get back to you with a shipping quote.

You can order items listed in the Vault or on the regular site... please note that it may take me a few days to get back with you, and these orders are shipping a little slower than orders through the automated systems, which are still set up only to accept domestic orders.

I look forward to hearing from you and providing International Customers with this opportunity to get in their last orders, as there has been requests for the Cosmic Farewell collections...

Sincerely,
Kristen


I know what I wanted. When I was making the list, I then changed it because I need to be precautious on spending my money. Final list is here:

Nocturne Overnight Mineral Treatment
Gothic Lolita Rouge in Rococo
Rocks! Sonic Rouge in breathless
Illuminating Perle Powder, mini, in Incandesce
sample sets of the WONDERSTRUCK eye collection
sample sets of the MYTHOS eye collection
sample sets of the SPELLS! eye collection
I wish I can buy all full sets of Aromaleigh's newest eye collections ......
This woman is realy fabulous! Even when she's near to closing the store, she managed to create three gorgeous eye collections! Read the story here. They are prrrretty...... I want them all...........
Don't forget, the official closing of the store is November 15, 2010. Hurry up and shop.

I look forward to hearing from Kristen about the stock :)

0 comments: