Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reunion Lunch and Meow's Halloween Collection

I attended a lunch, which was a reunion for Jakarta's former Tae Kwon Do athletes. My niece asked whether she could come, so I brought her. I thanked my friend, Juana Wangsa Putri, who was a world champion (can you believe that??) and compete in 2004 Olympic Games in Greece, for including me in the invitation list.
It's been a long time since I met my Tae Kwon Do friends.
I picked my new dress I bought from online shop in Facebook. I love the dress!
I decided to wear dramatic eye look, smokey eyes using Meow's Halloween Collection as Halloween was coming (no relations what so ever,  lol)

Eye color

Complete make up stuffs used today
With Juana and her daughter
eyes, with flash
eyes, no flash
Finished look

With Chief of Jakarta Tae Kwon Do Committee




0 comments: