Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love Moon Anion Woman Pad

About a month ago, my friend from college introduced me to Anion Love Moon woman pad.
She gave me a short presentation and demo on the features and benefits of the pad.
Curious?
Here's some information I can share with you......

What Is Anion?


NEGATIVE ANION is a natural relief factor against environmental and biological pollutants. Nicknamed as "vitamins of the air"

NEGATIVE ION'S in the air attract particles of pollution and give them a negative charge, making them seek electrical "ground", which causes them to fall harmlessly to the floor.


NEGATIVE IONS are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments, Such as; mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, NEGATIVE IONS produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy


7 Layers Of Protection From Anion Love Moon Sanitary Pads


During menstrual period, skin in pubes may be easily hurt, genital system is also weak for resisting substances from external environment, it is to care yourself to carefully protect pubes. Therefore, it can not only assist to maintain health but also set up self-confidence and self-respect to select suitable napkin.

1st Layer.- Premium soft cotton surface - giving you ultra comfort.
2nd Layer.- Unique Anion Padding - works naturally to relieve menstrual discomforts.
3rd Layer.- Ultra soft cotton layer - enhances softness and freshness.
4th Layer.- Super absorbent polymer - locks in moisture, keeps surface dry.
5th Layer.- Ultra soft cotton layer - enhances softness and freshness.
6th Layer.- Breathable bottom layer - eliminates moisture and heat fast, keeping you fresh.
7th Layer.- Specially designed back adhesive - conforms with human ergonomics.

7 Layers of protection


Well, she pointed out some things which attracted my attention, such as the materials used (do you know most sanitary napkin are made from bleached and recycled papers??), we can dispose it to the toilet and flush, because it's made from biodegradable materials. Or the glue to stick to our underwear, and the packaging (made from Premium Aluminum Packaging, a hygienic and re-sealable packaging design, for protection against bacteria, fungus and moisture).
It also provides expiration date on the packaging, while other brand does not.
Anion package seal

Manufacturer info


The expiration date of Love Moon Anion


I bought one pack of the night pad to try.
Today, I bought quite a bit for my own stock. Yes, the price is slightly higher than other brand, but you get all the benefits :)


Anion Day Time IDR 50,000

Anion Night IDR 50,000

Anion Pantyliner, IDR 55,000

Anion ranges

I believe it gives me benefit in long term. I have been using retail store pads since I started to have my period, and now it's the time to change it, like I did with my lifestyle.


Would you like to try and order those? Just contact me (msprasaja at gmail dot com), I'll assist you :)
International orders are welcome because Anion has branches in 70 countries.

0 comments: