Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Star Crushed Minerals haul

On July 7, 2013 I received a message from Edie, the owner of Star Crushed Minerals, at Etsy.Com. She said that she'd like to invite me to her grand opening sale. She gave me 25% discount beyond her sale price! Wowww, that was a very good deal!

I didn't know how she found my Etsy profile, but I was glad.... I replied to make confirmation about the discount and also asked about her foundation shades. 
I also contacted her on her Facebook page because I wasn't hearing anything from her. She then answered one week after that, and we had close communication ever since.
I make use the discount by buying many eye shadow samples, lol.


My Star Crushed Mineral haul


This is what I ordered on July 16, 2013:
1. Foundations, sample size (2.5 gram jar), USD 4.50 after discount



  • Honey Mineral Foundation 
  • Warm Natural Mineral Foundation 
  • Sable Foundation
2. All Natural Handmade Eye Shadow Primer - Eye Shadow Base USD 2.50 after discount

3. Blush On, sample size (1 gram jar) USD 2.50 after discount

  • Apricot
  • Mauve-o-lous

4. Eye shadows, sample size (0.5 gram) USD 1.00 each after discount except No. 129 (USD 1.99)
  • No. 11 Starry Pink
  • No. 52 Perfectly Peach
  • No. 7 Nutmeg Shimmer
  • No. 2 Light Beige
  • No. 79 Rockstar
  • No. 106 Golden Peach
  • No. 111 Apple Martini
  • No. 105 Black Amethyst
  • No. 39 Teal
  • No. 67 Earthy Gold
  • No. 93 Royal Blue
  • No. 9 Meteorite
  • No. 114 The Great Pumpkin
  • No. 37 Twilight Blue
  • No. 20 Orbit
  • No. 57 Golden Olive
  • No. 102 Aqua
  • No. 119 Charcoal Brown
  • No. 7 Ruby Red
  • No. 129 Shooting Star


Total Purchase: USD 32.87 (after discount code)
Shipping USD 6.50

The package arrived at home on August 24, 2013. 

See the look I created using the products
Read my review of Star Crushed Minerals products


Go visit Edie's shop:

0 comments: