Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Eid Look 2013, gold neutral eyes

Eid Mubarak!
Taqabalallahu mina wa  minkum, shiyamana wa shiyamakum

For Eid, I choose to wear neutral look with golden neutral eyes and healthy glow for overall look.
I wore a dress that I bought from Tuneeca (http://www.tuneecasale.com).

I never pay attention to my brows, but for this look forward I will fill in my brows so they will look more neat.

Here's the final face look:
Taken outside the house in the morning




Taken in my room


To achieve the look, here are products I used:
Face Products
Face products used
1. L'oreal White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence
2. The Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion
3. The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation SPF-15 no. 06. I've been using this for the whole week and I'm loving it!
4. The Body Shop All in One Face Base 03
5. The Body Shop Bronze, shade: Golden Bronze (no. 01)
6. Sari Ayu Mineral Blush On  Trend Warna 2010 (Senandung Rimba Sumatera) in Toba. This has two tones, the dark one can be used to contour.

Eyes and Lips Products
Eyes and Lips Products

Sari Ayu Best of the best palette.
I used no. 15 and 24 for lid and outer corner

Eyes
1. Eye primer I bought at Aromaleigh.com
2. Elianto Shimmer Stick as eye shadow base
3. Sari Ayu Best of the best Palette no. 15 all over the lid (diagram, no. 1) and no. 24 outer corner (diagram, no. 3)
4. The Balm Nude Tude, used Sultry for transition color (see diagram, no. 2& 4) and Stand-offish for high light and inner corner of the eye (see diagram, no. 5 & 6)
5. Cempaka eye liner in black on lower lash line
6. The Balm Nude Tude in Sleek to smudge on lower lash line
7. PAC liquid eye liner in Terra Brown for upper lash line
8. The Balm Nude Tude in Serious (black) to fill in my brows
9. Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express in Black (waterproof), not shown

Lips:
1. NYX Lips Spa in Pinky Winky
2. Sari Ayu Duo Lip Function B-01 (Bena) 
Eye look
Eye diagram



0 comments: