Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 2, 2013

Face of the day using Star Crushed Minerals

This is the look I created using my Star Crushed Minerals products.


Face of the day using Star Crushed Minerals products

Eyes using Star Crushed Minerals shadows


FACE
1) Foundation: Honey
2) Contour: Warm natural foundation

3) Blush: Mauve-o-lous


EYES:
1) StarCrushed Minerals eyeshadow primer
2) Eyeshadows 

- Perfectly Peach on lids
- Starry Pink on outer corner
- Light Beige on crease
- Charcoal Brown on lower lash line and outer crease


LIPS:
Maybelline - Pink Me Up


Taken with flash light

Product used


The eye shadows are very pretty in live. My camera cannot capture the gorgeousness.

To read my review click Star Crushed Mineral review.
This is my haul post.

What do you think?
Have you used Star Crushed Minerals products? What do you like about it?

0 comments: