Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 12, 2011

Look of the day: Cousin's wedding

The day for my cousin's wedding has come. Her proposal ceremony is here.
The family had uniform, for ladies and gentlemen. I love the color! Bright orange.
I did my own make up. I only had to add the falsies, got from make up artist provided. They also did my head cover. My fiance said I was lady like. I wore diamond sandals I bought when I was in Yogyakarta.



Bride and Groom

Face of the day

What I used
Face:
PAC perfect finish Creamy Foundation No. 04

PAC Loose Powder No. 3
PAC Long Wearing Two Way Cake in Light Ivory
Contour: Earthen Glow Minerals Bermuda Bronzer

Cheek:
The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush (Radiant Bronze)


Eyes:
Primer: NYX Cream Eyeshadow Base
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
Dreamworld Minerals - Rhongomiant on lids
Dreamworld Minerals - Upper Realm Noir on outer lid and crease
Maybelline mascara
Beautistyle eyeliner in Black

Skin Food Choco Eyebrow powder cake


Lips:
Beautistyle - Plum Mist
Revlon lipgloss
Smile!


With cousins and aunties






0 comments: