Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Day

Here I am.... The wedding, on September 17, 2011.
It took more than three hours to finish everything. One and half hour for make up and the rest for doing the head cover with many many many pins.... From 2 PM to 5.30 PM
Mrs. Dewi, my bridal make up artist, was ill so Ms. Vera, her daughter did the make up. She also did the decoration of my wedding throne.
Vera put heavier coverage but I still love it. Many people said I looked different, glowing....
I was soooo stressful when saw my uncle's text. He said he'd be late to pick up Hakim from airport. I couldn't think anymore. I just prayed and prayed. I know Hakim will manage to contact us.
Voila! Our first meeting, he was at my door, smiling. We chat for awhile then he got ready with his suite.


The newly weds

Look at my head

Wedding Throne

Thank you for coming

0 comments: