Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pink & Yellow FOTD using Les Papillons Collections and West Sumatera Wedding

OK, I have been waiting for this event to come, because it's time to dress up and to meet my big family members.
It's the wedding of my cousin's first daughter.
The dress I was wearing was not intended for the occassion, it was supposed to be another dress but my taylor couldn't finish it on time. The good news is, I got to use my Aromaleigh's Les Papillons collection... yay....!

So, here is the look
Face:
The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15
Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+, shade no. 2
Face Primer and finishing powder: EDM Finishing Dust
EDM Multi-Tasking Concealer to cover acne scars
EDM Fairly Light Matte Base
The All Natural Face's Hydrating Mist in Patchouli

Blush:
EDM Walkee Talkee

Eyes:
Aromaleigh eye & lips primer
Skin Food Soft Mousse Shadow in Pearl White, all over lid
Aromaleigh Les Papillons in earthly delights, inner lid
AL Les Papillons in crimson mimicry, I was thinking to have flutter-by but I decided to use Crimson Mimicry instead in outer lid.
AL Les Papillons in emergent beauty, crease
EDM Floating Feathers as highlighter
Skin Food Choco Eyebrow powder cake
Aromaleigh indelible gel eyeliner in Magnetism
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

Lips:
The Body Shop Berry Shimmer Lipstick


Jakarta was very very hot yesterday, even we have switched on the AC, we were still sweating.


Aromaleigh's Les Papillons
Aromaleigh's Les Papillons

The blouse is a bit tight because I have gained weight


And on my sister, I choose colors that go with her outfit:
AL Les Papillons in golden chrysalis, inner lid
AL Les Papillons in Thalia's return, outer lid
AL eye plush in persian kitten as highlighter

I didn't take a note on other products she was wearing.... We were in a hurry.

Aromaleigh's Les Papillons
Aromaleigh's Les Papillons
Last but not least, look at the bride and groom's outfit. We are from West Sumatera. The bride is wearing different West Sumatera bride outfit, because her mother comes from Koto Gadang district. I should say the bride (a.k.a my niece) looked like a Pakistani or Indian bride :)

Her hands were dyed with some kind of hyenna. I could not get the picture of her hands.


West Sumatera culture is full of bright colors (read: RED and GOLD), and so was my niece make up.

Hmmm, it occurs to me to create the look with the influence of my home town.

Here's where they were seated. Cool huh?


0 comments: