Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 6, 2009

Earthen Glow Minerals Foundation: Youthful Glow, Medium shades

Here is the swatch of Earthen Glow Minerals foundation, Youthful Glow (Medium Coverage), with medium shades (my skin color range).
I ordered the foundation sample kit so I can pick the right color for my skin color.
All swatches are without flash.

These are too yellow for me

I'll test these colors



Earthen Glow Minerals Youthful Glow Medium ShadeSwatches: Mia, Gwen, Geneva, Minnie, Macy (too yellow for me)

Earthen Glow Minerals Youthful Glow Medium ShadeSwatches: Jude, Whitney, Lydia, Willa

Earthen Glow Minerals Youthful Glow Medium ShadeSwatches: Margie, Laurine, Trudy, Amber

After the test, Whitney and Lydia have close match with my skin. Jude was OK, but I saw color change, maybe oxydized? The color was going darker on my skin.

0 comments: