Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Skincare I bought last night

After reading some beauty tips, I decided that I need to buy base for eye shadow and eyebrow liner.
As I was doing window shopping at Taman Anggrek Mall last night, I visited Skin Food store and Guardian pharmacy store.
At Skin Food store, I bought:



1. Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake
Each kit contains a soft Cocoa extract to define and shape brows, plus a complimenting setting powder to keep them looking WOW! Set comes complete with blending brush.
Price IDR 92,100

2. Soft Mouse Shadow
I chose white color for eye shadow base, price IDR 78,000

3. Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover
This is water proof eye make up remover, can also be used for face make up remover. Two-layered shaking-type point makeup remover with milk extracts like milkshake with rich and white foam to smoothly remove makeup in eye and lip areas without stimulus and dryness. Price IDR 163,000



While at Guardian, I bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E for my dry skin, price IDR 22,500

0 comments: