Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Two weddings, glamour neutral eyes and green dress

Today I attended two weddings. One was in the morning 11 AM to 1 PM, in Cibubur. The second was in the afternoon in Hayam Wuruk area.
The first wedding was the wedding of my vanilla partner's younger brother. The wedding was held in Javanese tradition.
While the second wedding was wedding of our FFG family member.
I just had one look for today because it was back to back.
I wore my new green dress I bought in Jeddah, Saudi. I love the color, the cutting and the style. I combined with my golden purse and black pumps.

First Wedding: Andi and Sabrina


My overall look

Second Wedding: Melina & Leonardo

For the eye look, I had the inspiration from Purple Utopia Video by Chelsey Hijab Love on Youtube.
I changed purple color with brown.

Eye of the day

Products I used to achieve this:

Face product

FACE
PAC Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation No. 04
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in medium for highlighting and conceal
MAC mineralized finishing powder
The Body Shop Bronzer
Revlon powder blush in Toast of New York
NYX Mozaic Powder

Eyes and Lips products used


EYES
Urband Decay Primer Potion for priming the eyes
NYX Jumbo pencil in black bean for outer and inner corner of the lids
MAC paint pots in bare study for center of the lids
PAC Angel Eyes Palette - Used color no.4 for outer and inner corner of the lids, color no. 3 for the crease, no. 1 for center
HiFi Shadow in Adrenaline for center
Maybelline gel eye liner in Black
Brown eyeliner for lower lash line
PAC Mascara in Black
Meow Cosmetic brow beater in dark brown


LIPS
NYX Lip liner in Rose
Maybelline nude lipstick collection in ......

Face of the Day :)

What do you think?

0 comments: