Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 31, 2014

Collaboration with Bold Creation: eye make up with yellow, blue and green

When I saw a status post by Bold Creation on her Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/boldcreations2012), I was intrigued and decided to take a part.


I really thought hard what I would create for this collaboration, as this was my first collaboration.
I browsed the Internet and found a picture of parrot which has those three colors:  yellow, blue and green.



Sue Moore's pin on Pinterest.

Then I tried to do the eye look with parrot inspiration, LOL.
Please take a time and see the result, hahaha..... I feel my face looks fierce.
Yello, Blue and Green eye make up creation


Here are products I used for eye make up, includes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Pain pots in Bare Study, for eye shadow base
PAC Intense Color Eyeshadow Pencil in Blue Lagoon for eye shadow base (use the teal color)
NYX eye pencil in White for my brows
NYX eye pencil i n Sapphire for crease
Coastal Scents Go Palette - Sydney
Star Crushed Minerals shadows in Hawaiian Hibiscus, Apple Martini, Royal Blue, and Orbit
PAC mascara in Black
NYX retractable eye liner in Lime Green for my brows
Products I used for collab
And for face, I wore Wardah luminous creamy foundation, extra cover in Beige (03). That was my first time using that foundation all over my face and I love the result!
On my lips is Mirabell colorfix lipstick, hmmm they didn't put color label on the tube.
Tell me what you think for my attempt? Not bad?

See my second look for this collab.

0 comments: