Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: PAC Angel Eyes Palette

I've had this palette for quite sometimes. I carried this palette in my beauty purse until I found out that the shadow breaks easily. The texture is so creamy and soft. So I took it out from my purse and place it in my vanity.
I forgot how much the price is.
This palette is in PAC color festival eyeshadow series. Angel eyes is more to earth tone color.
See my eyes of the day here and here.
The packaging



The colors

Swatch of PAC Angel Eyes, no flash, no primer
At first I didn't know how to combine the colors. Especially because of color no.1 (silver) and no.2 (yellow). But I managed to pull it out! Yaay!

Swatch of PAC Angel Eyes, with flash, no primer

The rest of color festival eye shadows are:
Summer Glow
Morning Breeze
Blushing Sky
Pure Heaven
Rainbow Chic
See here for the colors

0 comments: