Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Purple eyes for Domestic Violence Awareness Month

As you may or may not know, October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. I know this info from Elissa the owner of Dazzle Me Makeup Idea With Elissa.
I created this look to support her victory on surviving the violence. And you know what? I was wearing my FFG Love Movement t-shirt. What a coincidence!

Purple eyes



I used eye shadows from HiFi Cosmetics. I don't the company exists anymore. I searched her shop in Etsy.Com and Artfire.com, but nothing. Oh well.... The eye shadows are so pigmented! I love them. 

The look

Products used
Products used


FACE:
After moisturizer and primer applied, I used
1.Giordano Gold Foundation
2. Revlon Loose Powder
3. NYX Duo Bronzer and Blusher Combo for bronzing and blush on
4. The Body Shop Pink Stripes for highlighting the cheeks


EYES:

Urban Decay primer potion, not shown
5. The Skin Food Choco eyebrow powder cake
6. NYX jumbo pencil in Yoghurt for eye shadow base
7. HiFi Cosmetics eyeshadow:
- So What on lids, 
- Another Day Another Drama on outer corner and crease, 
- Like A Hurricane on crease, 
- Final Act on tear ducts, 
- Verge of Obscene on lower lash line.
8. NYX Super Skinny marker in Black
9. PAC mascara in Black
10. Maybelline crayonliner in black. (I don't like this eyeliner. It smudges)

LIPS:

The Body Shop Yes Yes Yes! Tantalising Lip Butter, not shown
Maybelline Nearly There, no. 205. Click here for the swatch.

0 comments: