Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 7, 2013

Look of the day: Eza's 5th Birthday

Yaaay, today is my nephew 5th birthday. I took my family for birthday lunch at Roppan at Living World, Alam Sutera.

This is my look for his birthday
The hijab is from square hijab then folded diagonally to form triangle. Place the middle of hijab where the triangle corner is in front of your chest, then overlap both side using pins. Place a pretty brooch on the side.






I used eye shadows from Star Crushed Minerals
Light Beige on lids
Charcoal Brown on crease and outer corner
Black amethyst along upper outer lash line and lower lash line

The neutral eyes is nice :)






Fahreza Muzakki Achmad

Fahreza's 5th Birthday at Living World, Alam Sutera
 He enjoyed the toast bread with lots of vanilla ice cream :)
Family



0 comments: