Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 18, 2009

Earthen Glow Minerals Foundation: Cover Me, Medium shades

I'm curious what will be my shade if I use Cover Me Foundation from Earthen Glow Minerals which is the heavy coverage foundation.
I have bought samples of Youthful Glow, the medium coverage foundation. But EGM has different names for different type of coverage, so I must check out the shade myself.
It's different from, for example Everyday Minerals, which has same name for foundation shade, although it has different formula.

I picked up colors which resembles my shade. Those which are not in my shade, I put aside.




Here's the first group (no flash):





Testing result: I match with Whitley, Bobbie, June, and Randall



The second group (with flash):

Oops, sorry for the bad resolution. From left to right: Deannie, Yuan, Kay Lee, Sheila, Sheena

From left to right: Moliehic, Roselyn


I hope the swatches helps you when choosing the right shade of EGM's Cover Me Foundation.

0 comments: