Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 29, 2013

EOTD: Thanksgiving theme and date with nephew

Hello!
I'm going with my niece and nephew to a cultural show held by South Korea Embassy called TAL World Tour, Extreme Taekwondo Performance.

This is what I'm wearing today.



Wearing the latest eye shadows I ordered from StarCrushed Minerals:
- Rapunzel on lids, 
- Deep Cranberry on half outer lids, 
- Red Blackberry in crease and lower lash line. 
I'm wearing my maroon shirt. It just matches with Thanksgiving theme (maybe?) 

Mascara: Maybelline 

Face: 
The Body Shop foundation, LOVE this! See another look using this foundation here.
The Body Shop 2 in 1 compact powder 
Sari Ayu blush on 

Lips: Darling Girl cosmetics lip lustre 

PS: cannot remember the details of the products I used.


StarCrushed Minerals shadow

Thanksgiving Theme or Romantic style ?

The plan was to meet my sister and her daughter at the venue while I took my nephew with me to the mall for business meeting. Unfortunately, it was raining and my sister couldn't find a taxi. So it ended up only I and Fahreza. We enjoyed the performance :)


My nephew took a picture with the stars. The girl in orange is so nice to bring him to the stage with her and I took their pictures


TAL Show





Posing

TAL poster

0 comments: