Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My June check up

My check up schedule was on June 27, 2008.
As usual, a day before I'd go to the lab and get my blood taken.

I was worried if the result wasn't good because I was having flu, coughing, and lack of rest. But to my surprised, the result was fantastic!

I wish I have scanned all my lab results so I can show them here.

Dr. Imam was amazed to see my result. He still prescribed me diabetic medicine, but let me tell you a secret: I haven't taken medicine since three weeks before the examine!
I only consumed my Tahitian Noni Juice.

I only had low blood pressure when Dr. Imam checked me.

I hope this good condition will last. What I need now is a good sleep, because I've been staying up till dawn doing my internet project, and I didn't work out during work days because I stayed late in the office.

0 comments: