Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) - Bandung Trip

June 1, 2013, I had a trip to Bandung for our training. I know it will be great to wear my Brazil jersey :)
I don't have yellow hijab, but that turmeric color is still okay... It was plain, so I added a brooch onto my hijab, left side of my head....

I drove and had several friends with me. We left Jakarta at 6.15 AM.

I incorporate the outfit with my look. I use Coastal Scents' Go Palette Sydney. I made it as light and fresh as possible as it will be a whole day trip.
I choose green and golden color for my eye shadow (no. 8 & 12).
Go Palette - Sydney




I didn't take a picture of what products I used, because it was a hectic morning.

Enjoy the pictures.
Finished Look, Ready to go

At Aston Tropicana Hotel Lounge, I added a brooch on my hijab

Yeaaaah, Brazil I'm coming for 2014 World Cup Final

Eye Look
Who wants to come with me to Brazil for free? Contact me.

0 comments: