Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Purchase: MAC at Svarnabhumi Airport

I purchased these MAC products when I was at Svarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok (12 Oct 2012) while I was departing to Jakarta after office kick-off meeting in Hua Hin resort.
I lost my MAC mineralize powder when my back pack was stolen. When I saw MAC counter, it was just alluring me to go there and look around....
A beauty advisor helped me to choose products. His English was very good, I asked where he came from. He was a Singaporean, a trainer for MAC, and he had been in Bangkok for a week to give a training to staffs at the airport counter.

He helped to choose face powder and also suggested me Tenderling blush. He said the color is loved by several Indonesia artists.... Hmmm, really?

MAC mineralize skinfinish natural and MAC blush in Tenderling

MAC mineralize skinfinish natural and MAC blush in Tenderling

MAC mineralize skinfinish natural and MAC blush in Tenderling

He applied the powder and blush on my face. Wow... I looked fresh instantly!
I learned a technique from him to apply the face powder. He used stippling brush instead of powder brush. He said it will help the powder set. We exchanged business cards for future correspondence.
The Tenderling blush color looks so natural, but yet gives me a different look.
Each product price is around USD 35-40.

0 comments: