Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Niece's look for Kartini Day

To honor a heroine who fought for women equality, R.A. Kartini, we observe Kartini Day every April 21.
On that, children at school would wear traditional outfit.
My niece chose to wear Balinese outfit and my sister asked me to do her make up.
Oh la la, what do I know about Balinese make up??? I tried to recall and made it as similar as possible.
I used mineral make up foundation and powder on her from Aromaleigh.
Even though I have applied moisturizer on her face, somehow it wasn't blending to her skin.
Foundation not blending in :(

Nice smile, baby

Eye look


I used eye pigments from Providence & Grace: Arabia & Enchanted Forrest.
Revlon Mascara
Black eye liner
NYX eye pencil in white (906) for the white dots

Gold and green combo, look at that eye lash!



0 comments: