Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cousin's wedding reception, look using Meow's Rain Forrest Collection

I was in Surabaya for three days to attend my cousin's wedding.
The wedding ceremony was on December 6, 2010. We agreed to wear beige color for our outfit.
I picked a broken white dress with yellowish hijab.
Since the outfit color was very soft, I opted bold color for my eyes: Red and golden combo from Meow's Rain Forrest Collection and one color from Simple Pleasure Collection.



All face make up was using Meow's foundation, face primer, finishing powder, and blush.
Lips using Revlon lipstick.

Here's the eye and overall look:




This is my niece, Syahira. I brought her with as one of her training to travel away
from her mom. She's five years old. 


With bride and groom (my cousin)

The outfit was from Banjar, Kalimantan, where the bride is originally from.
I didn't attend the reception on Dec 7 evening, because I needed to come back early due to office work.

0 comments: