Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 10, 2009

NYX blush and mascara

I accidentally found NYX when I was window shopping at Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya this week when I traveled for duty.
I have been reading several make up blogs and they mentioned about NYX. I just browsed through the product display in this department Store (Matahari) to see what they have.
I can't help to check out the blush-on because I need one for my travel kit.
At that time, I didn't bring enough money, so I thought I'd buy the item when I get back to Jakarta. The beauty stylish said I can find NYX at EX Plaza, Jakarta Pusat.

One day passed by and I received some money, I went back to the dept. store and bought the mozaic powder in Peach color. I also bought Doll Mascara, because the one I had in my travel kit (Maybelline something.... I threw it right away just after I got back to my hotel room) can't stay long day. At the end of the day, I'll have dark color under my eyes because of the mascara. Total purchase: IDR 280,000 but I 've got 10% discount, final figure: IDR 252,000 and I received cosmetic bag too!


0 comments: