Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Adventure at Max Factor counter

My last night adventure at Sogo Kota Kasablanka Mall with Max Factor.
Appreciate good customer service by the make up artist there, Mr. Badawi.
They are having promotion:
 - Buy 1 CC cream and 1 Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick, only IDR 135,000. Normal price is IDR 225,000 (CC Cream IDR 130,000 and the lipstick IDR 95,000)
- Creme Puff, buy 1 get 1 free at IDR 70,000
They had another promo: Buy 3 lip glosses at IDR 99,000!
Somehow I wasn't attracted after I saw the color options and texture available.



The make up artist applied CC cream and Creme Puff on my face. Then he offered me to have complete make up. Oh well, I had the time, my friend was on her way to meet me at the mall.
Link to Max Factor Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MAXFactorIndonesia

I love the way Max Factor CC Cream and Creme Puff covered my blemishes.
I also like the eye shadow base called Masterpiece Color Precision Eye Shadow he applied on my lids first.

Look at the gorgeous colors popped!

I picked the first two promos.

0 comments: