Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Green Olive eyes

Hi, for today's look, I wore my light green blouse and pashmina with the matching color.

I created green olive eyes.




Taken with flash light

Green eyes

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE

1. Skin 79 Milky Shine Sun Protect SPF 35
2. Revlon 24 Hr Colorstay Whip Foundation in Medium Beige
3. Revlon loose powder
4. The Body Shop Bronze powder for bronzing and contouring
5. Revlon powder blush in ?


EYES

1. Meow cosmetics' Glitz Glue
2. Meow Cosmetics' in Prancer (Reindeer collection) on lids
3. Meow Cosmetics in Boa (Rainforest collection) on outer corner
4. Coastal Scents eye shadow sample. I used beige color for crease
5. Maybelline crayonliner in black
6. PAC Mascara in black

LIPS
1. The Body Shop Tantalizing lip balm
2. Maybelline in no. 235 (Warm me up)
3. The Skin Food no. 362, this is frosty pink


Do  you like wearing green eyes?

0 comments: