Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Eid Adha look using Hi Fi Cosmetics

I forgot I have this new green dress tailored long time ago. So on Eid Adha, I decided to wear it for the first time. This dress is combined with yellow color and lots of colors decorating the fabric.
Using eye colors I just bought from HiFi Cosmetics, I dare myself to use bright intense color in the 1st anniversary eye collection.
I'm loving 'em!
Also, to apply the eye color, I realized I can't swipe because the color will go dull, but if I pat, the color appears intensed.

Finished look :) with flash


The eyes


my new glasses

Stuffs I was using.:
EYES
The bright colors is from HiFi's 1st anniversary collection:
Contradiction - bright teal aqua color
Suicide Tree - like x-mas tree green color

Cheek:
concentrated gel blush "get it on" -  a cool mauve

Lips:
Revlon Colorbust Lipstick 005 (Mauve)

0 comments: