Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 10, 2012

My HG Face wash and Astringent, from hubby

My husband introduced me to this facial wash while he was here for our wedding. It was his, then I asked if I can have it. So he left it for me, LOL.
When it was almost finished, I asked him to send me some.


Astringent
See the ingredients? Yes, it has Salicylic Acid and for acne.
I used this twice a day and found out the caused my skin to break out. My husband said to use this three times a week. And also when I have acne, I use this to dab on  my acne. It works very well!





Facial Cream
The texture is like mousse. It deep cleanse the skin. So what I do is to apply all over the face, let it sit for 15 minutes. I can do other things while it goes in to the pores, then wash.

Packaging and texture




Label at the back

0 comments: