Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Look of the day, July 5, 2014, wedding day

Two of fellow FFG family members got married to each other and they celebrated their happy day at Gedung Arsip Nasional, Jakarta Barat in the evening, with carnival theme. As you know the venue is for outdoor party or reception.
The invitation itself looked colorful and fun. The dress code for the guests was: colorful!

I picked a dress with aqua and yellow combination.
I went bold eyes with Go Palette Sydney from Coastal Scents, liner of bottom eye liner was NYX jumbo pencil in Oyster. 
Lip pencil from Make Over in Dazzle Nude, top with NYX lipgloss in French Kiss. 
This was the first time I went bold using the palette and I was satisfied with the result :)





They had photo booth and four game booth for the guests, such as mini golf and mini bowling.
The winners receive coupons and exchange them with sweets and candies.
We danced on the dance floor provided.
Some of the guests even wore very casual colorful outfit. Not a common wedding reception. Very casual.
We had many guests from overseas too, they are from Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore.

Here's Go Palette Sydney looks like
I used Urban Decay Primer Potion to primer my lids.
I patted no.4 on iner half of the lids, followed by no. 5 on outer half and blend.
No.10 was on tear ducts
No.3 for the crease, followed with no. 11.

For wing liner, I used Maybelline gel liner in black

On my cheeks:
The Body Shop bronzer
NYX powder blush in Spice

What do you think?

0 comments: