Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Look of the day: College small reunion

I had a college small reunion on October 5, 2013. We had it at Hanamasa Restaurant at FX Senayan.
This is how I dressed up for that day :)
The blouse was new, I bought it a couple of weeks ago at Thamrin City wholesaler.
The bottom was not shirt but some kind of harem pants.
The hijab style was easy. I only knot two ends of the pashmina around my neck.

Picture taken using self timer




For eyes, I used Coastal Scents Go Palette Sydney.
I used no. 6,8 and 9
Eye primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion

No.6 was applied all over the lid
No. 9 was applied on crease
No. 8 was applied on the outer corner
Mascara is from PAC Martha Tilaar in Black
Eye liner from NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
Skin Food Choco brow powder cake to fill in my brows

Overall Look

I and the friends





0 comments: